The Emergency Power Supply System (EPSS): Maintenance, Testing, and Compliance Manual with one-year update service, was developed specifically for facility management and operations personnel, covering all weekly maintenance and monthly testing procedures for the EPSS such as cooling, lubrication, fuel, and battery charging. Plus, all relevant paragraphs and current requirements of NFPA 70, 99, 101, 110; and OSHA. Bonus material is included for healthcare facilities to comply with CMS, DNV, and The Joint Commission.
There are 170+ emergency power supply system (EPSS) requirements found in the National Fire Protection Association, OSHA, CMS, DNV, and The Joint Commission codes and standards. Motor and Generator Institute (MGI) makes compliance with those requirements simple by providing the necessary tools to ensure you are well versed in weekly inspections and monthly testing procedures, which includes the cooling, lubrication, fuel, and battery charging subsystems.
The Emergency Power Supply System (EPSS): Maintenance, Testing, and Compliance Manual with one-year update service includes:
- Printed Manual: Receive access to print your manual directly from the Motor and Generator Institute website.
- Manual Updates: Quarterly, MGI will release new content for the EPSS Manual. This content is only available to current subscribers. Our subject matter experts ensure you always have the most up-to-date information available.
- Compliance Newsletter: Stay up-to-date on the latest NFPA, OSHA, (CMS, DNV, and The Joint Commission requirements – Healthcare Only)
- Forms and Checklists: Receive access to forms, checklists, and sample reports. These forms are recommended for use at your facility to ensure compliance with all EPSS requirements.
- Video Library (Coming Soon): Receive access to the MGI maintenance, testing, and compliance video library. Use a desktop computer or mobile device, to view videos 24x7x365.